Join us for a weekly prayer time every Tuesday morning in the auditorium of our Fort Langley location and pray from 7am-8am.
There will also be a prayer walk on Tuesdays in the Willoughby neighbourhood from 7-8am. For more information about Willoughby prayer walks please email Dave Solmes.
In order to attend prayer in Fort Langley, please follow the Covid protocols listed below.
Living Waters Church is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment.
We have a council-approved safety plan implemented when our facilities are in use, in conjunction with BC Provincial Health guidelines and specific instructions given to religious organizations.
Please use caution about attending this in-person gathering if you are at higher risk of suffering from serious complications of COVID-19.
Here's some helpful information for your participation in this event:
- Please stay home if you are sick or feeling any symptoms related to cold, flu or COVID-19. Get some rest!
- Hand Washing: Please wash your hands or clean them with hand sanitizer before and after your visit.
- Physical Distancing: Please maintain physical distancing of 2 metres.
- Masks: Masks will be mandatory for the duration of your visit.
- Social Interactions: we ask that attendees do not socialize before or after gathering. Please come and go promptly to avoid any gathering aside from the meeting itself.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions!