Holy Week of Prayer
- March 25 - April 1, 2018
- Living Waters Church - Fort Langley
For many people prayer has become a confusing, burdensome even worrying thing. However, "prayer is nothing but the right way for persons to interact" with God." (Dallas Willard).
The Holy Week of Prayer exists to help us interact with God. This is a week to be nourished by, realign with, listen to and speak with our Creator. We set aside space and time, we learn to pray as Jesus taught, and we experience what God intends.
Palm Sunday, March 25
- 6:30p - Worship Evening (Music, scripture, & prayer)
Monday - Thursday, March 26-29
7:00p - 8:30p - Evening Prayer & Worship: (Teaching, music, scripture & prayer).
6:30p - Kids and Family Prayer Room open
- Each Evening's teaching will centre on a portion of the Lord’s Prayer:
- Monday: 'Our Father' with Luke Knight
- Tuesday: 'Kingdom & Will' with Kirsten Anonby
- Wednesday: 'Daily Bread' with Mike Vaters
- Thursday: 'Forgiveness & Freedom' with Troy Goodman
Good Friday, March 30
- 10:00a - 12:00p - Fort Langley's Stations of Holy Week (Fort Langley Community Hall)
Easter Sunday, April 1
- 8:00a, 9:15a, 10:30a, 11:45a - Fort Langley Gatherings
- 9:30a - Willoughby Gathering