Foundations Journey Group
- Sunday, October 15, 2017 View Next Date
- 12:00PM - 1:30PM
- Living Waters Church, Fort Langley Campus
The Foundations Journey Group is designed to help us explore the basics of Christianity. We’ll study the story of Jesus together and discuss essential elements of Christian life. The sessions will include teaching, story, back & forth discussion, work for home, and prayer.
4 Sundays | February 18, 25, March 4, 11 | 12:00p - 1:30p.
SESSION ONE: STORY
- The Journey of Foundations
- The Story of God as found in the Bible
SESSION TWO: CHARACTER
- Who is God?
- Who are we?
SESSION THREE: RELATIONSHIP
- Jesus & Zacchaeus
- The Bible, Prayer & Community
SESSION FOUR: PURPOSE
- Human vocation and purpose
- Gifts of the Spirit & the people of God (the Church)
To RSVP, use the form below.